Personal information collected through the POMO House App
Through the POMO House App we may collect your name, email address, date of birth, billing information and other personal information, as well as that of the child who will use the Product. We do not collect personal information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
Location-based information collected through the POMO House Service
Once the Product is activated, it automatically and constantly collects information about its physical geolocation. This information is acquired through numerous methods, including GPS, cell towers and wi-fi hot spots, which are enhanced over time as the tracking system is improved. It is not possible to disable location-based data. The same location-based information is also collected through the use of the Mobile App.
Non-personal or aggregate information that we collect
We may collect data which is anonymous (ad serving domains, browser type, demographics, language settings, page views, time/date) and pseudonymous (IP address). It is possible at times when collecting non-personal information that we may inadvertently collect or receive personal information that is mixed in with the non-personal information. In such a case, we won’t use such personal information as if we had collected it with your consent.
Information Usage and Third Party Sharing
We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that we store, including personal information.
Personal information and location-based information is treated as sensitive information by POMO House
this kind of information is subject to a careful treatment in compliance with Data protection legislation. Non-personal data or de-identified information can instead be shared with a number of parties. We only use your personal information to provide you with the services or to communicate with you about the services. In particular, we collect your data for:
• respond to your inquires or requests;
• send you information about the POMO House Service (such as promotions, maintenance or security information);
• send you a limited number of offers for additional Products and services that may interest you, but in this case we will not provide your personal information to third parties without your express consent;
• allow our vendors and subcontractors to perform services, provided they will comply with our confidentiality policies; we will ensure they will not share or use your data for commercial reasons;
• comply with all applicable laws;
• provide to a third party for their own use, such as marketing, but only if you have specifically opted-in to such third party sharing;
• investigate suspected fraud, harassment, danger to persons or property or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for the POMO House Service or our business partners;
• share with law enforcement and other parties trying to locate a lost child, including sharing the audio content of emergency calls;
• develop and enhance our own data, such as through tracking the location of your Product, provided that any disclosures of such data does not specifically identify you, your Product or your specific location;
• transfer information in connection with the sale or merger or change of control of POMO House or the division responsible for the services with which your information is associated;
• share non-personal or de-identified information with any number of parties, including analytics companies, technology providers and other business partners; or
• combine it with data from other sources outside of your use of the POMO House Service, such as data obtained from wi-fi access points within range of your Product.
Auto deletion of data
We may automatically delete data from a Product or from the POMO House App in connection with a returned or terminated account or Product, or as necessary to protect against unauthorized access to the data.
By using this website, you agree that we will install:
• session cookies: they enable the website to keep track of your movement from page to page so you don’t get asked for the same information you’ve already given to the site. They are collected until the browser is closed. You can block or delete cookies and still be able to use our website.
• analytics cookies: we collect aggregate data about the traffic to understand the way users use the website. The data we collect are anonymous (ad serving domains, browser type, demographics, language settings, page views, time/date) and pseudonymous (IP address).
• third parties’ cookies: we also make it easy to share the content of this website on some social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google plus, Twitter, Pinterest etc..). When you share our webpage content on some social networks, your personal data could be recorded and processed by those networks. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.
The security of your information is very important to us. We apply all reasonable security measures and complying with the industry standards to protect your personal information (including, preventing the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of your personal information). Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable. If you use a password on the POMO House Service, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with anyone. If you believe your password has been misused, please contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Personal information from children
By providing the Product to a child, you warrant that you are authorized by the child’s parent or guardian to enable and permit POMO House to operate our Service and collect and use the information from the child as stated above.
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Terms and Conditions and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws.
POMO House Data collected through use of the Product and/or the Mobile App, including location information, frequency of use and emergency contact information is generally not available to customers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specific questions about access to any collected data.
If you no longer want POMO House to collect any data concerning the use of the Product, then you will need to deactivate the service.
Contact: For questions or concerns relating to personal data protection, we can be contacted at: